Friday, April 27, 2018

HOME / NEWS / HOOSIER OFFERS NEW 110/90-19 IMX20 FOR MOTOCROSS

Hoosier Offers New 110/90-19 IMX20 for Motocross

Hoosier Racing Tire is proud to introduce our first Motorcycle tire to our new lineup of Off Road Motorcycle tires.
This is the first tire in what will be a full lineup of products for Off Road Motorcycles.  This tire is optimal as a rear tire on a 250 & 450 Off Road bikes in Supercross, Motocross and GNCC. These are the same tires that are run at the pro level, and offer awesome traction off the gate and optimal corner speed (where races are won). You are going to have a better comfort feel through both the braking bumps and acceleration bumps off the corner with the new Hoosier. Optimal air pressure range is 12-14 psi.

What Our Customers Say

"This is without a doubt the best tire I've ever ran. The very soft compound made it work extremely well in the soft-to-hard surfaces I rode on. It's just that good!"
Ronnie Ford
...regarding the new Hoosier motocross tire

"After the race I was very impressed with the tire.  One big thing I noticed and liked was the transition from a loose sand section to a hard packed section.  It seemed to get better traction than my previous tires in the loamy dirt and in the ruts. I felt like I had good traction no matter where I was searching for it on the track. I definitely plan on purchasing another one!"
Josh Horvath
...regarding the new Hoosier motocross tire


No comments:

Post a Comment